PAY 1% MONTHLY | Buy Your Own Apartment | Well Developed & Gated Community | Near Metro Station

Al Warsan, Dubai
PAY 1% MONTHLY | Buy Your Own Apartment | Well Developed & Gated Community | Near Metro StationPAY 1% MONTHLY | Buy Your Own Apartment | Well Developed & Gated Community | Near Metro Station
10
Map
AED320,000
Studio
1 Bath
450 sqft

Overview

Details

  • TypeApartment
  • PriceAED   320,000
  • Bedroom(s)Studio
  • Bath(s)1
  • Area450 sqft
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • LocationAl Warsan, Dubai
  • Ref. No:Bayut - Mr Chaudhry

Description

RERA Permit No. 10453
Arsalan Properties proud to introduce the most Affordable and lowest priced Apartment ever with all the World Class Facilities and one of the Well Developed and Gated Community near Metro Station in International City, Dubai.

• There are 4 blocks available with G 7 floors available in each Block.
• Fully furnished or unfurnished apartments available based on the choise.
• World class amenities are provided in affordable price like Gym, Pool, Kids pool, BBQ, Water canal, Grand complex, Surveillance system, Steam and Sauna, Jogging Track, etc.
• Great return of investment can be expected.

Amazing Payment plan:
Pay 10% while Booking and remaining 90% during Construction and after Handover with monthly Payment of 1% per month.

Studios, 1BR and 2BR Apartments Size Ranges from;
Studio- 401 to 450 sqft with Starting Price 330,000AED
1BR- 627 to 661 sqft with Starting Price of 520,000AED
2BR- 933 to 971 sqft with Stating Price of 700,000AED

For More Information Please Call:
Nadeem Chaudhry:


LOCATION:
>> Al Warsan, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
>> 7 miles from Dubai International Airport.
>> 25 Minutes Maximum Drive to the Downtown Dubai.
>> Easy Access to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and Al Khail Road.

Amenities

  • Features
    • Centrally Air-Conditioned
    • Central Heating
    • Furnished
    • Parking Spaces: 1
    • Storage Areas
  • Building
    • Balcony or Terrace
    • Flooring
  • Health and Fitness
    • Jacuzzi
    • Sauna
    • Steam Room
    • Facilities for Disabled
    • Swimming Pool
  • Recreation and Family
    • Kids Play Area
    • Lawn or Garden
    • Cafeteria or Canteen
  • Cleaning and Maintenance
    • Waste Disposal
    • Maintenance Staff
  • Business and Security
    • Business Center
    • Security Staff
    • CCTV Security
  • Laundry and Kitchen
    • Laundry Facility
  • Technology
    • Broadband Internet
    • Satellite/Cable TV
  • Miscellaneous
    • Freehold
    • ATM Facility
    • 24 Hours Concierge

Location & Nearby

Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this apartment

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
%
AED
Interest Rate
%
Monthly PaymentAED1,168
Total Payable over 25 YearsAED350,487
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Floor Plans

  • Type 2 End Unit Ground Floor
    Type 2 End Unit Ground Floor
  • Type 2 End Unit 1st Floor
    Type 2 End Unit 1st Floor
  • Type 2 Middle Unit Ground Floor
    Type 2 Middle Unit Ground Floor
  • Type 2 Middle Unit 1st Floor
    Type 2 Middle Unit 1st Floor
  • Type 3 End Unit Ground Floor
    Type 3 End Unit Ground Floor
  • Type 3 End Unit 1st Floor
    Type 3 End Unit 1st Floor
  • Type 3 Middle Unit Ground Floor
    Type 3 Middle Unit Ground Floor
  • Type 3 Middle Unit 1st Floor
    Type 3 Middle Unit 1st Floor

Trends

Arsalan Properties
Arsalan PropertiesView all our properties
RERA# 16657, DED# 739695Permit# 10453
Agent:Naeem Chaudhry
This property is no longer available