High End Appliances | Amazing View |2 BRHigh End Appliances | Amazing View |2 BR
11
Map
AED2,766,995
2 Beds
3 Baths
2,612 sqft

Overview

Details

  • TypeApartment
  • PriceAED   2,766,995
  • Bedroom(s)2
  • Bath(s)3
  • Area2,612 sqft
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • LocationAshjar, Al Barari, Dubai
  • Ref. No:Bayut - CAN-S-4057

Description

- Brand New
- Luxurious 2 BR en-suite
- Balcony with Amazing view
- Separate Walking closet for Him and Her
- Fully equipped kitchen with high End Appliances
- Unit Area : 2271 sq. ft
- Terrace Area : 341 sq. ft.

Candour Real Broker LLC introducing you this Spacious 2 Bedrooms Apartment with Amazing view located in Ashjar, Al Barari

To book a viewing today Call Deepak Sharma on


The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it will be constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped. The 300 villas will be built within 5 landscaped gardens with different styles including Renaissance, Water and Contemporary and will have two large lakes as well as many streams.

Residents will also be able to access the facilities of Seventh Heaven, including retail offerings and dining venues. Find your dream home in Al Barari
Candour Real Estate broker LLC
www. candourproperty. com

Amenities

  • Features
    • Centrally Air-Conditioned
    • Central Heating
    • Furnished
    • Parking Spaces
  • Building
    • Balcony or Terrace
  • Health and Fitness
    • Gym or Health Club
    • Jacuzzi
    • Sauna
    • Swimming Pool
  • Recreation and Family
    • Barbeque Area
    • Kids Play Area
    • Lawn or Garden
  • Cleaning and Maintenance
    • Maintenance Staff
  • Laundry and Kitchen
    • Laundry Facility
  • Technology
    • Broadband Internet
    • Satellite/Cable TV
    • Intercom
  • Miscellaneous
    • Floor
    • ATM Facility

Location & Nearby

Schools
Restaurants
Hospitals
Parks

Mortgage

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this apartment

Total Price
AED
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
%
AED
Interest Rate
%
Monthly PaymentAED10,102
Total Payable over 25 YearsAED3,030,616
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Trends

Agent:Deepak Sharma
This property is no longer available