Time to bid farewell to frizzy damaged hair with a Brazilian Blowout in Dubai. Known for its transformative qualities, the treatment removes frizz and adds a healthy radiant shine to your hair. Let’s explore the top beauty salons offering Brazilian Blowout in Dubai for effortlessly glossy hair. Bear in mind though, that it’s important to evaluate the treatment and whether it will suit your hair texture before opting to try it at one of these salons.
NSTYLE BEAUTY LOUNGE
NStyle Beauty Lounge is an award-winning beauty salon and lounge located at several locations across Dubai including the Palm Jumeirah, Downtown Dubai, Umm Suqeim and Jumeirah Lake Towers, popularly known as JLT. NStyle is one of the top salons in Dubai offering the highly popular Brazilian Blowout. NStyle is also counted amongst the top beauty salons in Dubai.
The treatments are tailored at this salon based on the type of hair you have. Make the most of the complimentary consultation with a senior NStyle hair expert to choose the right Brazilian Blowout for your hair type. You can also use the NStyle app to book your appointment with a few taps.
- Price: From AED 1,680 onwards depending on the hair type and length of your hair
- Location: Office 2403, 24th floor Tower X3, Cluster X, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
- Opening hours: Sunday to Wednesday 10:00 am – 10:00 pm | Thursday to Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 am
- Contact: +971-4-431-8935, +971-4-450-5130
KOZMA AND KOZMA
Another hair salon, offering Brazilian Blowout in Dubai, is Kozma & Kozma on Al Wasl Road. The salon has professional and well-trained stylists with years of experience in Brazilian Blowout treatments.
The Brazilian Blowout hair treatment is based on a liquid keratin formula that creates a protective layer around each strand. It protects the hair against external damage and locks out the humidity. The result is healthy and shiny hair with no frizz.
- Brazilian Blowout Treatment (Stylist) Short hair AED 735 | Medium hair 870 | Long hair AED 1025 | Extra long hair AED 1155
- Brazilian Blowout Treatment (Assistant) Short hair AED 475 | Medium hair 605 | Long hair AED 765 | Extra long hair AED 895
- Location: Al-Wasl Road
- Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday 10:00 am – 09:00 pm | Friday 11:00 am – 08:00 pm | Closed on Monday
- Contact: +971-56-554-4534
The next salon on our list for the best Brazilian Blowout in Dubai is Machka. The salon takes pride in offering original Brazilian Blowout hair smoothing treatments in Dubai. Machka’s trained beauty experts have full knowledge about each product from the popular hair treatment categories ensuring that you have a pleasant experience at the salon. Book your appointment for hair smoothing treatment and get damage-free radiant hair.
- Price: Short hair AED 1,000 | Medium hair AED 1,500 | Long hair AED 2,000 | Very long hair AED 3,000 | Hair extensions AED 50
- Location: Al Wasl Road, Al Manara, Jumeirah
- Opening hours: Sunday to Saturday 09:00 am – 09:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-328-8800
Be Bar located at Jumeirah Beach Road or JBR offers competitively-priced treatments for hair. One of their speciality hair care routines is the celebrity favourite Brazilian Blowout. Protect and strengthen your hair this summer with a customised blowout that suits your hair.
If you have curly or wavy hair, an experienced hairstylist at Be Bar will give your tresses a new life without eliminating the natural wave and curl. They know that voluminous and shiny hair with its natural texture is all you need.
- Fringe AED 315
- Short AED 900
- Medium AED 1,050
- Medium to long AED 1,570
- Long hair AED 2,100
- Extra Long Hair AED 2,600
- XXL hair AED 3,150
- Location: Villa 594, Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday 08:00 am – 08:00 pm | Friday & Saturday 09:00 am – 08:00 pm
- Contact: +971-4-321-2348
HairPlay is a popular hair extension boutique and salon in Dubai. The salon has branches in DIFC and Business Bay. Besides a range of hair extensions and other hair care services, the salon has the full range of Brazilian Blowout treatments. The treatment is also customisable based on the needs of individual clients. So, consult with a stylist to know more about what is the right Brazilian Blowout hair treatment for you.
- Price: AED 1000 onwards
- Location: Emirates Financial Towers, Near Financial Centre Metro, DIFC.
- Location 2: G42, Bay Avenue Mall – Happiness St. Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Opening hours: Sunday to Thursday 10:00 am – 09:00 pm | Friday 01:00 pm – 08:00 pm | Closed on Monday
- Contact: +971-4-456-8879
HIGHLIGHT HAIR SALON
Highlight Hair Salon is your go-to spot for a hair smoothing treatment in Dubai. One of their most popular hair treatments is Brazilian Blowout that replaces coarse, frizzy and rough hair with silky smooth, straight locks. Book your appointment to consult with an expert about your options.
- Location: The Canvas Hotel, Roof Top Floor, Kuwait Street 23, Bur Dubai, Dubai
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Contact: +971-55-422-3360
THE BLOWOUT BAR
A Brazilian Blowout hair treatment can do wonders to your hair when done correctly by an experienced hair expert at The Blowout Bar in Dubai. Rest assured you would be in good hands at one of the best places for a Brazilian Blowout in Dubai. Online bookings are available on the official website.
- Price: AED 1,050 onwards
- Location: The BlowOut Bar Golden Mile Galleria, Building 10, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Opening hours: Saturday to Thursday 07:30 am – 09:00 pm | Friday 09:00 am – 08:00 pm | Saturday 09:00 am – 09:00 pm
- Contact: 800-256-9688
That’s all for our round up of the best beauty salons offering Brazilian Blowout in Dubai. This particular hair treatment has a ton of benefits. It does not require frequent redos or touch-ups, it lasts at least two to three months and its perfect for the humidity and heat of the UAE and it suits any hair type straight, wavy or curly.
Besides beauty salons offering a range of treatments, several home beauty salons in Dubai offer top treatments right at your home or office. You will also find a plethora of nail salons in Dubai for nail treatment, repairs and extensions.
Stay tuned to MyBayut for more updates