Jumble Dubai is one of the latest attractions in Dubai offering a new, interesting group activity where you can engage your grey cells while solving complex trivia. Trapping you in a maze, it lets you solve clues and unjumble clues to find your way out, similar to your old gaming days.
Excited already? Check out our detailed review of Jumble Dubai to know more interesting things about this unique place in Al Barsha Dubai.
What is Jumble Dubai?
Jumble Dubai is an indoor maze where you can indulge in plenty of fun activities. It features 16 rooms with unique challenges and over 200 puzzles where you are required to think of a solution from various different angles. The concept at Jumble is slightly different from the challenges one faces at escape rooms in Dubai. Unlike the escape rooms, there is no time restriction for each challenge. Once you enter a door, there are 4-6 different rooms with unique challenges that you need to solve before moving on to the next one. They constantly challenge you, with witty games and activities that require stamina, agility and lateral thinking, making you feel energised. It may seem hard at first, but once you crack the code, these challenges help you discover your team spirit, perseverance and leadership skills.
What to do after entering Jumble Dubai?
Once you enter the place, you have to deposit your belongings in a spare room and head out directly to the playing field. You receive wristbands that, upon scanning, unlock a particular room and allow you to get in. When you unlock each door, you come across a different set of challenges that need to be resolved before you can move on to the next room. Bear in mind that if you would rather solve challenges in a different room, this is also possible.
Types of challenges at Jumble
There are both physical and mental challenges at Jumble. Designed to gauge sportsmanship, stress management levels and problem-solving skills, these challenges let you crawl through tunnels, scavenge for clues and work your way to the zombie zone. You can spend as much time as you want to solve these challenges. Most people opt for two and four-hour sessions but if you really enjoy this unconventional experience at Jumble, you can also extend your session.
Things to keep in mind before visiting Jumble Dubai
For playing at Jumble, pay heed to the following things:
- Maintain a team of three to six people
- Arrive 15 minutes earlier for registration and briefing
- Get an RFID wristband for registration
- Get a briefing on how to solve puzzles from professionals at the venue
- Check scoreboard at the end of the session.
- Wear comfortable clothes. We recommend you opt for gym outfits and sports shoes.
- It’s better to make a booking beforehand.
- Accompany children that are below 12 years old.
Facilities that Jumble provides you
There are a number of facilities that Jumble offers you. We’ve listed a couple of them.
- It allows you to book a certain time slot.
- There are plenty of free parking spaces right at the front and behind Jumble. Even RTA roadside parking is available.
- You can organize corporate events there. The event team can also organise excellent food and add ons during the event.
- Jumble can also be booked for school events.
Ticket Prices of Jumble Dubai
The ticket price of Jumble starts at AED 175, for sessions lasting 2 hours per person. Jumble tickets for 4-hour sessions cost AED 225 per person. Apart from individual booking, Jumble also has group bookings and organises corporate events and birthdays.
There are two types of birthday packages at Jumble: Premium and VIP.
- Premium Package includes two hours of jumble session and a generous serving of food and beverages from the French Bakery, located in the same complex. It costs AED 129 per person.
- The VIP Package includes everything that the premium package has, along with a free goodie bag and complimentary access for the celebrants. It is available at AED 159 per person.
Jumble Dubai Location, Contact and Timings
It’s important for you to know the details pertaining to location, timings and contact of this indoor maze in Dubai so you can visit it without any inconvenience.
- Location: Al Barsha, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
- Timings: Daily, 11:00 am – 10:00 am, Sat: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm, Thurs-Fri/Public holidays: 10:00 am-midnight
- Jumble Dubai Contact: +971-800-586253
You may want to know:
What is the age limit to enter the Jumble Dubai?
Jumble Dubai age limit is ten years and above. Children aged between ten and eleven years old should be accompanied by an adult.
Jumble is a revamped version of the escape rooms in Dubai. Offering plenty of alternative games and mind-boggling puzzles, escape rooms in the city let you enjoy a unique dose of mental and physical exertion. While Jumble doubles that experience and fun. At times, even the simplest of tasks become a huge challenge for you, and that’s what makes Jumble different from other puzzle-based ventures in Dubai.
If you love such challenges, sign-up for more challenging activities in Dubai. Test your puzzle-solving skills at Hint Hunt Dubai or break as many things as you want at The Smash Room, it’s entirely up to you!