Etisalat is one of the biggest telecom companies in the Middle East. It offers online mobile registration and renewal as per the new Telecom Regulatory Authority (TDRA) guidelines. Here’s our quick guide on how to complete your Etisalat SIM registration renewal online.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ETISALAT SIM REGISTRATION RENEWAL ONLINE?
Renewing registration of mobile accounts is mandatory and failure to register might result in number deactivation. As per the Telecom Regulatory Authority (TDRA) policy, customers are required to renew their Etisalat mobile numbers (SIM) by updating their profile with all the necessary details. Here’s how to renew your registration:
- Visit the official Etisalat website, Etisalat UAE app, or any outlet/payment machine and log in to your account
- Select ‘Renew My Line‘ under ‘My Links‘ to renew your registration
- Visit your profile page
- Specify the mobile numbers or SIM cards under your name that you would like to renew (You can renew Etisalat SIM registration online for multiple numbers)
- Update the numbers you want to continue using. The other numbers i.e. unregistered will be disconnected and removed from your profile
- The registered mobile number(s) will remain active as long as the associated ID is valid
- Once the ID expires, you will need to renew the registration of the mobile numbers again
- If the registration is not renewed after ID expiry, any number associated with the ID will be suspended and deactivated
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ETISALAT ONLINE REGISTRATION RENEWAL?
Original valid Emirates ID
Original valid Emirates ID or original valid GCC ID or original valid GCC passport
Original and valid Emirates ID
People of Determination
People of Determination card and Emirates ID
Government Decree or valid Establishment Card, valid Emirates ID and passport page of the authorised person
Trade licence, valid Emirates ID and passport page of the authorised person
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS IT MANDATORY TO REGISTER AND RENEW MY ETISALAT MOBILE NUMBER ONLINE?
Yes, it’s mandatory to register your mobile number with a valid ID according to the TDRA policy. You can complete your Etisalat SIM registration renewal online.
WILL I RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION FOR ETISALAT ONLINE REGISTRATION RENEWAL?
Customers will receive an SMS notification for any pending registration renewal updates.
HOW CAN I CHECK MY ETISALAT SIM REGISTRATION RENEWAL STATUS ONLINE?
To track your Etisalat SIM renewal status online, visit the official website and click on the tab “Track your mobile registration” and type in your online Request ID. You can also check it by dialling *101# or calling 125.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER FOR EACH ACCOUNT INDIVIDUALLY?
Customers do not need to register every number separately. All the numbers under your ID will be registered together.
That concludes our handy guide to Etisalat SIM registration renewal. The online registration process is simple, easy and hassle-free.
Moving homes? Whether you’re relocating to an apartment for rent in Dubai or a rental villa in Sharjah, you’ll also need to move your Etisalat eLife connection to your new address. There are plenty of ways to transfer your Etisalat internet connection to a new address. Visit any of the Etisalat stores for more information.
If you are deactivating a number, check to see if there is any remaining balance. Remember, you can transfer your Etisalat balance in Dubai from one account to another.