- Winners Chapel
- Grace Assembly Tamil Church
- Filipino International Christian Church of Ajman (FICC)
- The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
- First Bible Baptist Church Ajman
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church Ajman
- New Apostolic Church Ajman
- Jesus Streams of Blessing International Christian Church
The UAE is known for its cultural and religious diversity. Both residents and tourists can easily find places of worship for major religions in all the seven emirates and Ajman is no exception. If you are a Christian visiting, living or working in Ajman, there are several churches and prayers groups that you can join. Here’s the list of the most prominent churches in Ajman, UAE.
Top Churches in Ajman
If you are looking for religious institutions serving the Christian community in the emirate, this list of Ajman churches will make it easy for you to find a congregation that suits your spiritual needs.
We start with Winners Chapel International, one of the most popular international churches in Ajman. The chapel is a branch of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, headed by Dr David Oyedepo.
They have branches all over the UAE and you can even join their online services through their media centre. As the names suggest, Winners Chapel invites believers to overcome challenges of life in the ‘victory they have in Christ.’ As such, services at Winners Chapel are characterised by vibrant discourses as well as practical and life-transforming sermons.
- Location: Mezzanine Floor, Crown Palace Hotel and Suites
- Timings: Wednesday 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm | Friday 09:00 am to 12:00 pm
Grace Assembly Tamil Church
Next on our list of churches in Ajman is the Grace Assembly Tamil Church. It is a Pentecostal church affiliated with the Church of God, USA. Headed by Rev. Paul, the church features dynamic praise and worship complemented with strong preaching from the Bible. While primarily focused on Pentecostal Christians, Grace Assembly is open to Christians of all denominations as mentioned on the website.
- Location: Al Rayan Hotel, behind Manama HyperMarket
- Contact: +971-55-143-3459 | +971-52-882-9824 | +971-55-717-8437
- Contact for transportation: +971-50-825-2484 | +971- 55-305-8845 | +971-50-101-8196
- Timings: Friday 06:30 pm to 08:30 pm (main church service, Holy Communion on 1st Friday of the month) |05:00 pm to 06:00 pm (Children’s Scripture Class)
Other programs include:
- Saturday 10:00 am to 01:00 pm (fasting prayer on Second Saturday)
- Tuesday 10:00 am to 12:00 pm (Women’s Fellowship)
- Wednesday 09:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Family Prayer Cell)
- Thursday 08:00 pm to 09:00 pm (Men’s Fellowship)
Filipino International Christian Church of Ajman (FICC)
Next on our list of Christian churches in Ajman is the Filipino International Christian Church – FICC. This church is an offshoot of the Filipino International Christian Church and an associate member of the Council of Evangelical Churches in the UAE. Founded in 1987, the church has established a notable presence in all the major cities of the UAE.
While primarily catering to the spiritual needs of the Filipino population in the UAE, FICC Ajman is open to other nationalities as well. In fact, anyone can come and the group’s hospitality and warm fellowship. Along with worship services, you can also visit for pastoral counselling throughout the week.
- Location: P.O. Box 4237, Ajman
- Contact: +971-50-632-0183
- Timings: Friday 10:00 am (Worship Celebration) | Sunday 09:30 pm (Prayer Fellowship) | Thursday 09:30 pm (Home Bible Study) | Thursday 08:00 pm (Music Ministry Practice)
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
Also known as the RCCG Solid Rock Parish Ajman, this church is a branch of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Pentecostal denomination based in Lagos, Nigeria. One of the famous programs of the church is the ’Holy Ghost Service.’ This is an all-night miracle service held on the first Friday of every month. Another major service is the ‘Holy Ghost congress,’ which is an annual event held in the second week of December. Pastor Adebayo Adegoke from Nigeria has also served this church in Ajman.
- Location: Crown Palace Hotel Ajman, besides Black Ramada Hotel
- Contact: +971-50-395699 | +971-55-307-4018
- Timings: Friday 09:00 am
FIRST BIBLE BAPTIST CHURCH AJMAN
If you are looking for Baptist churches in Ajman, First Bible Baptist Church is one of the popular congregations. Led by Pastor Lito Catubag, First Bible Baptist Church Ajman is ideal for believers who wish for a more conservative or fundamentalist approach to worship and preaching. The church places great emphasis on the teaching and preaching aspects of the service. Part of the church’s faith statement is the exclusive use of the King James translation of the Bible.
- Location: Al Rayan Hotel, Al Ittihad Road
- Contact: +971-50-510-6218
- Timings: Friday 09:00 am to 11:00 am
Seventh-Day Adventist Church Ajman
Seventh-Day Adventists in the emirate can also find a congregation in Ajman. Adventists are known for their adherence to the ‘Saturday Sabbath’ and leading a simple, pious life marked by abstinence. The church is part of the growing Seventh-Day Adventist community in the UAE. It initially started as an informal fellowship, but it is slowly formalising as the congregation increased in number.
- Location: Al Rayan Hotel
New Apostolic Church Ajman
Moving on, we have the New Apostolic Church, Ajman. The international church has 12 million followers around the world along with a notable presence in the UAE. The congregation includes Christians of different nationalities.
- Contact: +971-6-745-5700
Ajman Jesus Streams of Blessing International Christian Church
Concluding our list of churches in Ajman is the Jesus Streams of Blessing International Christian Church in Al Manama. This is a ‘free church’ that emphasises spiritual experiences and a Christian life marked by an abundance of health, happiness and prosperity.
- Location: Near Dream Sea, Al Manama
- Contact: +971-55-514-9100
Do note that Christian worship communities in the emirate mostly consist of home churches and prayer groups. The aforementioned congregations also gather in hotels and other event spaces instead of church buildings in Ajman.
Those looking for particular denominations, such as orthodox or catholic churches in Ajman for a more traditional church experience can always head to churches in Sharjah. These include St. Michael’s Church in Sharjah and St. Mary’s Jacobite Syrian Soonoro Church.
In fact, it is common for Christians in Ajman to drive over to Sharjah for their weekly services as well as special religions occasions. You can also check out the list of top 10 churches in Dubai, which includes the popular Jebel Ali Catholic Church.