- Popular Podcasts
- Motivational Podcasts
- Health and Lifestyle Podcasts
- Female Empowerment Podcasts
- Entertainment Podcasts
- News, Business, Tech & Sports Podcasts
With the rise of the podcast culture in the UAE, dozens of podcasts are now being produced in the region covering a variety of topics ranging from entertainment to business. If you like listening to podcasts and find yourself wondering, where you can find a list of podcasts, don’t worry! Today, we bring you a list of the top podcasts in Dubai that will fulfil both your learning and entertainment needs.
Popular Podcasts in Dubai
If you are wondering about the best podcasts to listen to right now in Dubai, here are some of the popular creators who cover a variety of topics.
Kerning Cultures is one of the most loved podcasts in Dubai. It offers insights on a range of subjects, ranging from current affairs to cultural appropriations and more.
- Where can I listen?: iTunes | kerningcultures.com | Stitcher | Podbean
- Episode length: 30 – 50 minutes
Hosted by a group of four friends, OT, Toofless, Irshad and Reem, the Dukkan Show is a breath of fresh air when it comes to popular podcasts in Dubai. It explores comedy, music, culture, philosophical matters and pretty much every subject you could expect!
- Where can I listen?: iTunes | Soundcloud | dukkanshow.com | Stitcher
- Episode Length: 20-30 minutes
Produced by WNYC, Radiolab is an avant-garde podcast known for its eclectic interviews, inspiring life stories and thought-provoking social experiments that ignite curiosity to find deeper meaning in life.
- Where can I listen? Radiolab.org | iTunes
- Episode Length: 27 minutes – 1 hour
Some of the other well-known locally produced podcasts include:
- Hamburger Generation
- Hello Mam Sir Show Podcast
- The Lovin Show
- Basel Meets
- Digital Hoos
Motivational Podcasts in Dubai
Recharge your spirit and get inspired by these amazing motivational podcasts in Dubai.
Happier with Gretchen Rubin
The podcast, Happier with Gretchen Rubin is presented by a duo of two sisters: Gretchen Rubin and Elizabeth Craft. During the podcast, the famous duo offers useful tips and shares productive habits to reduce everyday stress.
- Where can I listen? Spotify | gretchenrubin.com
- Episode Length: 4-30 minutes
Tea with Culture
Listen to discussions about art and culture and interviews of different inspirational people on the Tea with Culture podcast. The podcast is presented by Wael Hattar and Hind Mezaina.
- Where can I listen? Soundcloud | iTunes | The Culturist | Podtail
- Episode Length: 40 minutes – 1 hour
Forward Talks is a weekly podcast by Tatiana Antonelli Albella, founder and managing director of the social enterprise Goumbook. Each episode of the podcast is dedicated to celebrating the works of those who have made contributions towards sustainable developments in the UAE.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | Podtail
- Episode Length: 12-24 minutes
Other motivational podcasts that you can tune into in Dubai include:
- The Tony Robbins Podcast
- The Mel Robbins Show
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations
- Tales of the Trade
- Life Goals with Theo Delaney
- Nothing is real
Podcasts on Health and Lifestyle in Dubai
If you want to improve the quality of your life and get in better physical and emotional shape, explore the following podcasts in Dubai.
B for Better
Launched by Baraa El Sabbagh, a dietitian and sports nutritionist, B for Better Health is a podcast that touches upon everything from gym anxiety to creating a healthy routine. There are 82 episodes of the podcast so far and many more are added on a regular basis.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | Podtail | Podnews | Chartable
- Episode Length: 20 – 45 minutes
The Adam McCubbin Podcast
If you’re a fitness freak, this podcast is for you. Presented by Adam McCubbin, Strength Coach and Health Specialist, the podcast covers everything related to lifestyle and health.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | Stitcher | American Podcasts
- Episode Length: I hr and 30 minutes (approx)
DXBabies is a show hosted by two Dubai-based friends, Lana Makhzoumi and Maram El Hendy. Each episode of the podcast delves into different issues, ranging from challenging situations at work to emotional struggles at home.
- Where can I listen to? iTunes | SoundCloud | Chartable | Listen Notes
- Episode Length: 20 – 30 minutes
Other such similar podcasts available in Dubai include:
- Life School ME
- CRS of One
Best Women Empowerment Podcasts in Dubai
If you want to hear podcasts about the achievements, challenges and journeys of some super-successful women, there could be nothing better than listening to these podcasts that celebrate women empowerment.
The Learning Curve Podcast
Started by Nicholla Henderson Hall, The Learning Curve celebrates female entrepreneurs in the Middle East. It sheds light on the struggles and achievements of women in the corporate world.
- Where can I listen? Thelearningcurvepodcast.com
- Episode Length: 20 – 45 minutes
The Goodness Podcast
The podcast emphasises on empowering women in the Middle East and tackles the tough topics like orthorexia, depression and more relevant subjects that impact women in the region.
- Where can I listen? The Goodness Podcast website | iTunes
- Episode Length: 10 – 40 minutes
When Women Win
Started by Dubai-based entrepreneur Rana Nawas, the podcast features inspirational interviews of strong, independent, carrier-driven women who have changed the dynamics of the world of business.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | When Women Win website
- Episode Length: 20 – 40 minutes
Entertainment Podcasts in Dubai
Want to hear some amazing podcasts that bring you interesting tidbits about your favourite shows, movies and music? Tune in to these popular podcasts available in Dubai.
The Shady Shadow Show
Hosted by a prominent personality in Dubai’s musical circles, Shadi Megallaa, The Shady Shadow Show is a popular podcast for music lovers in the city. The show invites different guests from the music industry on each episode to talk about their favourite records and more.
- Where can I listen? Mixcloud | Soundcloud
- Episode Length: 1 hour and 30 minutes (approx)
All The Right Movies
Enjoy listening to interesting facts about classic and blockbuster movies in this podcast. Each episode is a treat for the movie buffs.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Episode Length: Two hours (approx)
Created by Hrishikesh Hirway, Song Exploder is a podcast where musicians discuss each component of their songs and share ideas that went into writing those beautiful pieces. Each episode features a different artist who shares interesting insights about their songs.
- Where can I listen? iTunes
- Episode Length: 15 – 20 minutes
Other entertainment podcasts include:
- Tape Notes
- Switched on Pop
- NPR’s All Songs Considered
- Soul Music
News, Business & Sports Podcasts in Dubai
Get all the latest news and updates on sports, global affairs and technological advancements through these top-notch podcasts in Dubai.
The Agenda Podcast
Stay updated on what’s happening in and around the UAE by listening to debates and analysis about the important topics of the day via this Dubai Eye 103.8 podcast.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | Dubai Eye 103.8
- Episode Length: 5 – 10 minutes
DUBAI WORKS features top business tycoons sharing their experiences about working in the industry. Over 70 episodes have been recorded of this popular business podcast in Dubai.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | SoundCloud
- Episode Length: 40 minutes – 1 hour
The Sky Sports Football Podcast
Launched by Jamie Carragher and Jamie Redknapp, this podcast is all about football. During each episode, the duo discusses everything from major rules to the performance of football players in the matches.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | Sky Sports
- Episode Length: 30 – 50 minutes
BBC Radio 5 Live – Replay
BBC Radio Five Live is podcast by one of the most eminent BBC radio and TV presenters, Colin Murray. During the podcast, he shares archived interviews of legendary sports players such as Muhammad Ali, Cristiano Ronaldo and Fred Perry.
- Where can I listen? BBC Radio
- Episode Length: 20 – 50 minutes
Behind the Bytes
From international and regional tech news to insights about the cutting-edge advancements, expect all things-tech from Behind the Bytes. It is hosted by three popular tech editors.
- Where can I listen? iTunes | Soundcloud | Anchor FM
- Episode Length: 45 minutes – 1 hour
In addition to these podcasts, you can also listen to:
- Dirhams & Dollars
- Joe Rogan MMA Show
- House of Rugby
- The Tennis Podcast
- The National Podcasts
- Business Extra
- The Spencer Lodge Podcast
- The Tim Ferris Show
And that brings an end to our ultimate guide to the podcasts available in Dubai. Tune in to these podcasts and get interesting tips about different walks of life from these top entrepreneurs, writers and social media influencers in Dubai.
For more interesting tips and updates about Dubai, subscribe to MyBayut