There’s no denying the joy of sinking your teeth into a delicious hot dog and relishing the juicy flavours of the popular street food. What used to be a simple sausage in a bun with a dollop of mustard, now comes in so many different flavours; so much so that you are often spoilt for choice! Let’s take a look at all the places where you can enjoy the best hot dogs in Dubai.
Top places for hot dogs in Dubai
The perfect way to start off this list is with Five Guys, an American restaurant that started in Washington DC and has since made its way to many countries, including the UAE. There are six branches of the eatery in Dubai where you can enjoy chicken and beef hot dogs, along with various exciting toppings. The frankfurters here are known to be extremely filling and are often considered one of the best hot dogs in Dubai.
- Locations: Dubai Marina | Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) | Dubai Mall | Dubai Festival City Mall | City Walk | Al Seef | La Mer
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 01:00 am
- Starting price for hot dog: AED 24
- Contact: +971-4-380-4117
The best hot dogs in Dubai don’t have to cost too much. You can find them at the popular American burger joint, 312. From a Plain Jane Hotdog to the Hote Tamale Dog, there are plentiful options. Place your order with a side of wings and it’s a party!
- Locations: J3 Mall, Umm Suqeim | Al Sufouh, Dubai
- Opening hours: 12:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Starting price of hot dog: AED 23
- Contact: +971-4-235-5312 | +971-4-399-5863
The Burger Pit, Last Exit
One of the best restaurants at Last Exit makes it on our list of places that are known for the best hot dogs in Dubai. The Burger Pit food truck is where you go for the simple version, with chips and jalapenos.
So, the next time you travel between the twin cities by road and crave a hot dog or two, make a pit stop at Last Exit Dubai.
- Locations: Last Exit Dubai
- Opening hours: 09:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Starting price of hot dog: AED 25
- Contact: +971-800-738-245
Shake Shack is among the many American restaurants in Dubai. And with so many branches in the emirate, you can easily find one near you. If you like to try something other than the chain’s burgers, go for the Veal Bacon Cheddar Dog.
- Locations: Multiple
- Opening hours: Varies according to branch
- Starting price of hot dog: AED 30
- Contact: +971-4-315-3612 (Mercato Mall) | +971-4-419-0435 (The Beach)
Sausage Fabrique is a modern butchery and delicatessen, which serves the most delicious handcrafted sausages. Their Chicago Dog, South African Boerewors, Mexican Chorizo Choripan, American Angus hot dog and other delicious varieties are extremely popular with meat lovers in the city.
- Locations: Shop 3 And 4, Al Emreef Street, Dubai Marina
- Opening hours: 11:00 am – 12:00 am
- Average price for hot dog: AED 35
- Contact: +971-58-584-4057
THE BOUTIQUE KITCHEN
The Boutique Kitchen is another famous hot dog joint in Dubai. Try their footlong Spicy Dog or the New York Ballpark Sandwich, another dog with mustard, ketchup, onions and relish.
- Location: Al Quoz | Al Safa
- Opening hours: 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Starting price for hot dog: AED 38
- Contact: +971-4-547-5730
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find the best hamburgers in Dubai?
While international fast-food chains like McDonald’s and Burger King have always been popular for hamburgers, you can also find places selling specialised versions of the treat. The next time those cravings hit, head to Five Guys, Salt and other places for the best hamburgers in Dubai.
Where to get chicken wings in Dubai?
The options are plenty — but if we had to choose, eateries like Buffalo Wild Wings, Nando’s and other places that offer the best wings in Dubai are good bets.
Love good shawarma? Check out the best shawarma restaurants in Dubai as well.
This brings our list of the best hot dogs in Dubai to a wrap! Dubai is a gourmand’s delight with every restaurant imaginable specialising in everything from French fine dining to classic Asian street food.