Buy
  • Serenia Residences The PalmGroup
Apartment
0toAny
All
0toAny
All
Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Palm Jumeirah
Serenia Residences The Palm Apartments

Apartments for sale in Serenia Residences The Palm

Completion Status:
Popular
Last updated date:Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:25:41 GMT1675000 to 8000000 AED
  • 3 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Exclusive
    Checked
    AED7,460,000
    Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    EXCLUSIVE | 3 Bedrooms | Sea View | West Tower

    342,885 sqft
    Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Gulf Properties
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Brand New 1Bed Unit | Excellent Location
    Checked
    AED2,000,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Brand New 1Bed Unit | Excellent Location

    121,040 sqft
    Driven Properties LLC
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - 1 BedRoom  | Luxurious Apartment | Ready To Move
    AED1,999,000
    Serenia Residences East Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    1 BedRoom | Luxurious Apartment | Ready To Move

    12808 sqft
    Patriot Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Ready To Move | 1 Bed Room  | 40% Down Payment_ Remaining 60% 2 Years
    AED1,950,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Ready To Move | 1 Bed Room | 40% Down Payment_ Remaining 60% 2 Years

    12808 sqft
    Patriot Real Estate
  • 3 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Spacious and Luxury 3 Bedrooms Garden Apartment
    AED4,800,000
    Serenia Residences West Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Spacious and Luxury 3 Bedrooms Garden Apartment

    331,717 sqft
    Prime Links Real Estate
  • 3 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Open Ocean View | Peaceful and Private 3 Bed
    AED8,000,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Open Ocean View | Peaceful and Private 3 Bed

    322,625 sqft
    HMS Homes Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Large 1 bed | Private Beach | Sea view
    AED2,557,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Large 1 bed | Private Beach | Sea view

    121,065 sqft
    HMS Homes Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Spacious | Well maintained | Amazing View
    Checked
    AED1,900,000
    Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Spacious | Well maintained | Amazing View

    12940 sqft
    18 Bricks Real Estate
  • 2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Amazing Price | Magnificent Views | Vacant
    Checked
    AED2,480,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Amazing Price | Magnificent Views | Vacant

    231,345 sqft
    18 Bricks Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - One Bed | Burj Al Arab View | Exclusive
    Checked
    AED2,100,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    One Bed | Burj Al Arab View | Exclusive

    11935 sqft
    Allsopp & Allsopp
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Exclusive | New Listing | 1 Bed | Rented
    Checked
    AED1,675,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    New Price | 1 Bed | Sea View | Beach Access

    11948 sqft
    Allsopp & Allsopp
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Brand New|Excellent Investment Opportunity|
    Checked
    AED1,875,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Brand New|Excellent Investment Opportunity|

    121,040 sqft
    LuxuryProperty. com
  • 2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Price Reduced|High End 2BR Amazing 2 Side Views
    AED3,900,000
    Serenia Residences East Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Price Reduced|High End 2BR Amazing 2 Side Views

    221,782 sqft
    Real Choice Real Estate
  • 2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Lovely Location | Prefect home at perfect Price
    AED4,634,000
    Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Lovely Location | Prefect home at perfect Price

    231,334 sqft
    Lolia Real Estate Brokers L. L. C
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Panorama View|Best to Invest|Reach your Dream
    AED2,635,000
    Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Panorama View|Best to Invest|Reach your Dream

    12808 sqft
    Lolia Real Estate Brokers L. L. C
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Brand New and Spacious|Amazing View|Move-In Now!
    AED2,550,000
    Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Brand New and Spacious|Amazing View|Move-In Now!

    121,063 sqft
    Provident Real Estate
  • 2 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Prime Palm View | Ready To Move | 2 Bed Room Luxury Apartment
    AED4,797,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Prime Palm View | Ready To Move | 2 Bed Room Luxury Apartment

    231,478 sqft
    Patriot Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Ready to move in
    AED2,300,000
    Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Ready to move in, Post Handover, Sea View

    121,119 sqft
    Provident Real Estate
  • 2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Large 2 bed | Stunning Sea Views | High Floor
    AED4,838,000
    Serenia Residences West Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Large 2 bed | Stunning Sea Views | High Floor

    231,633 sqft
    HMS Homes Real Estate
  • 2 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Luxurious 2BR | Quality Finishing | Sea View
    AED2,640,000
    Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Luxurious 2BR | Quality Finishing | Sea View

    231,350 sqft
    CANARY ISLAND PROPERTIES
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - New project I Private beach access I Sea View
    AED1,850,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    New project I Private beach access I Sea View

    111,076 sqft
    Betterhomes LLC
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - 40% Down Payment_ Remaining 60% 2 Years | Ready To Move | 1 Bed Room  |
    AED1,990,000
    Serenia Residences West Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Luxury Living 1 Bedroom With 2 Years Post Handover Payment Plan

    121,063 sqft
    Patriot Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Luxury Exclusive Beachfront Property|Brand New 1BR
    AED2,506,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Luxury Exclusive Beachfront Property|Brand New 1BR

    12900 sqft
    Real Choice Real Estate
  • 2 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - 2BR Luxury New Beachfront Property| Garden View
    AED4,017,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    2BR Luxury New Beachfront Property| Garden View

    231,307 sqft
    Real Choice Real Estate

Buying an Apartment in Serenia Residences The Palm

A world-renowned landmark and a self-titled eighth wonder of the world, Palm Jumeirah is a man-made island on the Arabian Gulf. Holding some of the most luxurious hotels and resorts of Dubai, Palm Jumeirah is almost a miracle on the land reclaimed from the sea. Shaped in the form of a palm tree, it comprises of the Trunk, 16 Fronds and a circular Crescent at the crown. Being a valued real estate asset for investing in Dubai's properties and an unrivalled status symbol, property in Palm Jumeirah is an investment haven for the potential buyers. Serenia Residences The Palm, located on the Crescent of the Palm is a luxurious residential complex.

Types of Apartments in Serenia Residences The Palm

An inspiring contemporary development on Palm Jumeirah, the apartments in Serenia Residences The Palm includes 250 units, 3 penthouses and parking space for 400 cars. Designed with the intention of a unique modern architecture, Serenia Residences The Palm provides panoramic views of the beach, the exhilarating skyline of the Dubai Marina and the emblematic buildings like the Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab. The flats in Serenia Residences The Palm strikes a balance between functional performance and architectural expression through technical excellence and innovative design.

Sale Price Trends for Apartments in Serenia Residences The Palm

Closely responding to the needs and aesthetical desires of the owners, apartments for sale in Serenia Residences The Palm creates a signature identity. Creating a continuous flow of space and form, these apartments for sale stimulate both visual and physical experience to the guests and residents. For anyone looking to buy 1-bhk apartments in Serenia Residences The Palm, they can purchase at a price of AED 1,889,000 and 2-bedroom flats at AED 3,276,000.

Highlights of Serenia Residences The Palm

Creating a distinctive architectural expression and opulent interior designing, the apartments for sale in Serenia Residences The Palm have a uniqueness of its own. Those looking to buy properties are promised an unparalleled lifestyle with its array of bespoke services and outdoor facilities. The ground floor flats for sale are offered their own lawns that are screened for privacy from the other general facilities. The identity of Serenia properties is a compilation of natural elements reflecting the environment that surrounds the development. We see the sun at first glance but the closer we look, we see water drops radiating into waves.