- The Pulse
Apartments for sale in The Pulse
- AED1,054,982The Pulse, Dubai South, DubaiApartment341,488 sqft
- AED540,600The Pulse, Dubai South, DubaiApartment12663 sqft
1BR Apartment | Open Kitchen | The Pulse
- AED892,264The Pulse, Dubai South, DubaiApartment231,193 sqft
Spacious 2 BR Apartment near Expo 2020 - Ready in Dec 19
- AED400,000The Pulse, Dubai South, DubaiApartmentStudio1413 sqft
Affordable Studio | The Pulse Residence
- AED1,089,100The Pulse, Dubai South, DubaiApartment341,508 sqft
Affordable 3BR Apartment|Easy Payment Plan
- AED906,300The Pulse, Dubai South, DubaiApartment231,246 sqft
Easy Payment Plan|Good Investment 2BR Apartment
Near The Pulse
- Apartments for sale in EMAAR South
- Apartments for sale in Celestia Building
- Apartments for sale in Green Community West
- Apartments for sale in Residential City
- Apartments for sale in Lake Apartments
- Apartments for sale in Garden East Apartments
- Apartments for sale in Centurion Residences
- Apartments for sale in Ritaj (Residential Complex)
- Apartments for sale in Roy Mediterranean by Azizi
- Apartments for sale in Mag 5 Boulevard
Buying an Apartment in The Pulse
The Pulse is one of the three new projects launched within Dubai South, a remarkable mixed-use development in the Dubai real estate market. A mega-project located right next to one of the biggest airports in the world, the Dubai South properties are popular for several reasons but the biggest reason is that they are freehold. The Pulse features a collection of apartments, townhouses, hotels and shopping malls while new residential projects within the community consist of The Pulse Boulevard Apartments – C3, The Pulse Residence Plaza and The Pulse Boulevard Groove.
Types of Apartments in The Pulse
There are a total of 152 apartments for sale in The Pulse Boulevard Apartments – C3 as the building has 11 floors, plus a ground floor, and it offers a variety of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units along with studios. The size of the apartments ranges from approximately 600 sq. ft. up to 1,568 sq. ft. The Pulse Boulevard Grove is also an 11-storey building with a basement featuring around 174 apartments ranging from 1,174 sq. ft. to 1,568 sq. ft. Similarly, The Pulse Residence Plaza offers spectacular 187 apartments for sale which range between 396 sq. ft and 2,586 sq. ft. The Pulse apartments have an open kitchen, a view of the pool, a maid’s room, spacious bathrooms and large bedrooms. All the residential units have mid-end quality finishes while the community offers a clubhouse, a gym, a pool, a yoga lounge and a playing ground for children.
Sale Price Trend for Apartments in The Pulse
Starting off with The Pulse Boulevard Apartments Block C3, the 1-bedroom apartments in this area start at an average price of AED 535,000 while 2 and 3-bedroom units have a starting price of AED 870,000 and AED 1,060,000. The apartments in The Pulse Residence Plaza with a single bedroom have an asking price of AED 530,000 while the studios are available in an estimated price of AED 299,000. The spectacular 2 and 3-bedroom units in the plaza are available for sale at a starting price of AED 800,000. Finally, one can be the owner of the beautiful apartments in The Pulse Grove for a price that ranges between AED 870,000 and AED 1,000,000.
Highlights of The Pulse
Dubai South and its sub-projects have the advantage of being part of a bigger picture which is to make this community a global hub for aviation, logistic, commercial and residential activities. Once complete, the Al Maktoum International Airport next to this development would be handling huge crowds and as the Expo 2020 nears, the demand for apartments in The Pulse is increasing drastically. So residents get to enjoy current as well as future facilities that are under construction, such as international schools, restaurants and medical facilities. The Pulse apartments have the luxury of being close to the exquisite Green Community while Jumeirah Golf Estate is in close proximity as well.