Buy
  • Palm JumeirahGroup
Apartment
0toAny
1
0toAny
All
Bayut
Apartments for Sale in Dubai
Palm Jumeirah
1 Bedroom Apartments Palm Jumeirah

1 Bedroom Apartments for Sale in Palm Jumeirah

  • 1 BedGroup
  • clear all filters
Completion Status:
Popular
Last updated date:Wed, 19 Feb 2020 10:22:48 GMT980000 to 2557000 AED
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Hot Offer
    AED1,900,000
    Ocean Southern, Oceana, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Hot Offer

    121,338 sqft
    Noor Al Alaam Real Estate Broker
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - 1 BedRoom  | Luxurious Apartment | Ready To Move
    AED1,999,000
    Serenia Residences East Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    1 BedRoom | Luxurious Apartment | Ready To Move

    12808 sqft
    Patriot Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Ready | Brand New | Burj Al Arab view | Private Beach Access
    AED1,400,000
    Royal Bay, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Ready | Brand New | Burj Al Arab view | Private Beach Access

    12978 sqft
    Primrose Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - 1 Bedroom Apartment in  Palm Jumeirah
    AED2,200,000
    Oceana Pacific, Oceana, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Skyline & Sea View | Vacant | Immaculate

    121,338 sqft
    Betterhomes LLC
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Profitable Deal | 5 Years Guaranteed 10% ROI NET
    AED1,025,000
    Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Profitable Deal | 5 Years Guaranteed 10% ROI NET

    12805 sqft
    Provident Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Own Your Dream 1 BR Apartment-Ready To Move-Jumeirah Sea View
    AED1,420,637
    Azure Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Own Your Dream 1 BR Apartment-Ready To Move-Jumeirah Sea View

    12861 sqft
    Shades Real Estate Broker
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - BEST PRICE| 10% RETURN | SEA VIEW | BRAND NEW
    AED980,000
    Se7en Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    BEST PRICE| 10% RETURN | SEA VIEW | BRAND NEW

    12800 sqft
    M S K Real Estate Brokers L. L. C
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - 1 Bedroom Apartment in  Palm Jumeirah
    AED1,130,000
    Maurya, The Grandeur Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Large 1 Bedroom | Furnished | Lowest Price

    111,116 sqft
    Betterhomes LLC
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Ready To Move | 1 Bed Room  | 40% Down Payment_ Remaining 60% 2 Years
    AED1,950,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Ready To Move | 1 Bed Room | 40% Down Payment_ Remaining 60% 2 Years

    12808 sqft
    Patriot Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Luxurious 1 Bedroom | 10% Guaranteed ROI
    AED1,332,888
    Se7en Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Luxurious 1 Bedroom | 10% Guaranteed ROI

    12713 sqft
    Banke International Properties LLC
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Ready to move in apartments in Palm Full water Facing NO COMMISSION
    AED1,550,000
    Royal Bay, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Ready to move in apartments in Palm Full water Facing NO COMMISSION

    12890 sqft
    Coral Shore Real Estate Brokers
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Beachfront Apartment with Panoramic View - Ready to move in
    AED1,300,000
    Azure Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Beachfront Apartment | Panoramic View - READY TO MOVE IN

    12868 sqft
    Next Level Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - FULL SEA VIEW/BEACH ACCESS/ 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT/HAND OVER 2020 Q 4
    AED980,000
    Se7en Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    FULL SEA VIEW/BEACH ACCESS/ 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT/HAND OVER 2020 Q 4

    12750 sqft
    Patriot Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Excellent Apartment on the Palm | Attractive ROI
    AED1,025,000
    Se7en Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Excellent Apartment on the Palm | Attractive ROI

    12721 sqft
    D AND B Properties
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - SEVEN RESIDENCES | 10% GUARANTEED ROI FOR 5 YEARS
    AED1,025,000
    Se7en Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    SEVEN RESIDENCES | 10% GUARANTEED ROI FOR 5 YEARS

    12720 sqft
    D AND B Properties
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - SH- 1.3 M Only
    AED1,300,000
    The Fairmont Palm Residence South, The Fairmont Palm Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    SH- 1.3 M Only , 1 Bed with Large Terrace in Palm Jumeirah , Fairmount South Tow

    121,693 sqft
    Livedubai Real Estate LLC
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Large 1 bed | Private Beach | Sea view
    AED2,557,000
    Serenia Residences North Wing, Serenia Residences The Palm, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Large 1 bed | Private Beach | Sea view

    121,065 sqft
    HMS Homes Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - HIGH FLOOR 1BR I SEA VIEW I FULLY FURNISHED
    AED1,450,000
    Se7en Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    FURNISHED 1BR I SEA VIEW I HANDOVER 2020

    12714 sqft
    D AND B Properties
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - 0% Commission Beachfront 1BR Apartment
    AED1,402,000
    Azure Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    0% Commission Beachfront 1BR Apartment

    121,136 sqft
    Shades Real Estate Broker
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Vacant now with private garage |1920 sqft*
    AED1,800,000
    Oceana, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Vacant now with private garage |1920 sqft*

    121,920 sqft
    Savills Dubai
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Fully Furnished | Partial Sea Views | Large Unit & Vacant
    AED2,500,000
    FIVE Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Fully Furnished | Partial Sea Views | Large Unit & Vacant

    121,215 sqft
    Metropolitan Premium Properties
  • 1 Bedroom Apartment for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Holiday Homes
    AED1,580,000
    Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Holiday Homes , South Beach (107)

    12731 sqft
    Al Mosher Real Estate
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Beach House in  Palm Jumeirah/Ready and Furnished 1- Bedroom and 2 Bathroom in Royal Bay with Flexible Payment Plan
    AED1,570,000
    Royal Bay, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Beach House in Palm Jumeirah/Ready and Furnished 1- Bedroom and 2 Bathroom in Royal Bay with Flexible Payment Plan

    121,663 sqft
    Ahli Trust Real Estate Broker
  • 1 Bedroom Flat for Sale in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai - Vacant | Fully Furnished | Best Price | Sea View
    AED1,405,000
    Azure Residences, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
    Apartment

    Vacant | Fully Furnished | Best Price | Sea View

    111,135 sqft
    Fidu Property Real Estate Brokerage