ABOUT AL REEF VILLAS
Al Reef Villas is a planned residential community developed by Manazel Real Estate. The project was launched in 2008 and was completed in 2012 with villas clusters grouped into four distinct architectural themes namely Arabian, Desert, Mediterranean and Contemporary.
What makes Al Reef Villas one of the sought after communities in Al Reef is the fact that the development is exclusively targeted to middle-income earners. Another reason for the popularity is the closeness to the commercial pedestrian plaza which will contain a wide range of shops and restaurants. The residential community also offers multiple parking spaces.
IN A NUTSHELL
- 2,376 villas in 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom configurations
- Villa clusters are grouped into four architectural themes - Arabian, Desert, Mediterranean and Contemporary
- Each villa comes with a pool, garden area and a separate maid’s room
- Located near Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road (E11)
Al Reef Villas offer a family-friendly lifestyle along with several amenities and multiple street parking options. Popular points of interest near Al Reef Villas are:
- Playground Park
- Cube Internet Café
The gated community with 24-hour security offers a variety of exciting residential options to buyers and renters alike.
PROPERTIES IN AL REEF VILLAS
Properties in Al Reef Villas comprise 2, 3, 4, 5-bedroom villas with coverage areas ranging from 1,832 sq. ft. to 3,750 sq. ft. Each unit has a separate swimming pool/garden terrace and a maid’s room.
The residential community offers villas for rent and sale.
- The starting rent for a 2-bedroom villa in Al Reef Villas is AED 80k.
- Rental prices for 3-bedroom homes in Al Reef Villas range from AED 90k to AED 115k.
- 4-bedroom villas for rent in Al Reef Villas are available for AED 125k to AED 147k
- The least one can expect to pay to rent a 5-bedroom villa is AED 135k
The selling price varies according to the availability of houses in Al Reef Villas. The cost of villas in the community ranges from AED 1M to AED 2.8M.
- One can expect to pay anywhere between AED 1M to AED 1.25M for a 2-bedroom villa in Al Reef Villas.
- The average price for a 3-bedroom house for sale in Al Reef Villas is AED 1.35M.
- 4-bedroom villas for sale in Al Reef Villas range from AED 1.85M to AED 2.2M.
- The selling price for a 5-bedroom villa in Al Reef Villas starts from AED 2.1M and can increase to AED 2.8M.
TRANSPORTATION AND PARKING SPACES IN AL REEF VILLAS
If we talk about options for transportation in Al Reef Villas, most residents prefer to use personal cars. However, taxis and buses can be used as well. The nearest bus stop is located at Shahama Village, 13-minutes away from the community. The benefit of living in Al Reef Villas is you can easily reach the Abu Dhabi International Airport as it is a 29-minute drive from the community.
Villa residents need not worry about parking spaces in Al Reef Villas. There is plenty of street parking for visitors and residents can park their vehicles inside their homes.
AMENITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
SUPERMARKETS NEAR AL REEF VILLAS
There are plenty of supermarkets near Al Reef Villas, Select Market being the closest. In Al Reef Villas there are two Select Markets, the first is located at a walking distance of 450 m in Al Reef Downtown. While the second is a 3-minute drive from the Al Reef Villas.
Other possible grocery options include Carrefour supermarket which is located in Yas West, an 8-minute drive from Al Reef Villas. You can find Waitrose in Al Raha Boulevard which is a 10-minute drive from the community. Choitharam Supermarket and Al Maya supermarket which are situated in Al Falah area are 14-minutes away.
MOSQUES NEAR AL REEF VILLAS
There are three mosques near Al Reef Villas and all three are within walking distance of 1 km.
The Mosque of Aisha Ibrahim Al Saman is at a walking distance of 500 m from Al Reef Villas. The Mosque is 600 m away while Fatima Ibrahim Al Saman Mosque is a 2-minute drive away from the residential area.
Some of the more prominent mosques in the area that are preferred for Friday prayers include Abu Dhabi Airport Mosque and the West Yas Mosque.
OTHER PLACES OF WORSHIP NEAR AL REEF VILLAS
Abu Dhabi is a multi-cultural area so residents and visitors can expect to find many places of worship near Al Reef Villas. The closest church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day. which is a 19-minute drive from the community located in Musaffah.
While the nearest Hindu temple is the BAPS Hindu Mandir which is at a distance of 21.2 km or a 14-minute drive from the area.
SCHOOLS NEAR AL REEF VILLAS
There are quite a few educational options near the community.
Nursery options include:
- Yousef Nursery, a 4-minute drive from location
- Saad Bin Moaath Primary School, located at Al Bahyah 13-minute drive from Al Reef Villas
Schools near Al Reef Villas include:
- Canadian International School, a 14-minute drive
- Crescent International School, a 15-minute drive from the area
Canadian International School follows the Alberta program of study in coordination with the UAE Ministry of Education. CIS grants its students with diplomas through a credit system. It takes 100 credits to complete senior high.
The Crescent International is a private school which offers a British curriculum.
CLINICS AND HOSPITALS NEAR AL REEF VILLAS
The closest hospitals near Al Reef Villas are:
- Eithad Airway Medical Centre in Masdar, 12-minutes away
- Canadian Medical and Rehabilitation Centre in Khalifa City, 18-minutes away from the community
Clinics near Al Reef Villas include the likes of Ibn Sina Medical Centre in Al Reef Downtown, 400 m away from the community. Other clinics near the area are New Al Falah City Clinic, 12 minutes away in New Al Falah City. The Health and Life Camp is 11 minutes away near Yas North.
Al Reef Villas is located on the south-east corner of Al Reef with many residential communities and entertainment destinations in proximity.
Residential communities near Al Reef Villas are:
- Al Zeina
- Al Maqta Village
Entertainment destinations near Al Reef Villas include:
- Al Reef Club located next to the Al Reef Villas
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi at a 9-minute driving distance from the area
- Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi Theme Park is a 10-minute drive from Al Reef Villas
- Busy Bee Entertainment Center a 12-minute distance from the residential community
- Al Rahiba Entertainment Sports Club a 22-minute drive from the Al Reef Villas
- Tasleeh Shooting an 8-minute drive from The Villas at Yas Mall
You can find many kids play areas near the residential community such as Super kid’s entertainment and Kidoos Entertainment, adult-supervised kid's play area.
SHOPPING, DINING AND NIGHTLIFE
MALLS NEAR AL REEF VILLAS
Shopaholics can spot many malls near Al Reef Villas. The nearest shopping mall is the Yas Mall in Yas West, which is an 8-minute drive away from the area. Other shopping malls near the community include:
- My City Centre in Masdar City
- Al Raha Mall
IKEA and ACE (hardware store) can also be seen in the surrounding area.
RESTAURANTS NEAR AL REEF VILLAS
Residents have a wide range of local and international restaurants near Al Reef Villas to choose from. The options include:
- 800 Pizza
- Al Reef Mandi Restaurant
- Calzone Cucina
- Baithak Resturant LLC
- Rez B Haleeb
You can also find many one stand eateries within a walking distance of the neighbourhood. Potato Planet Café a food stand which offers fries and wedges. Starbucks and Costa Coffee are also within the vicinity.
BEACHES NEAR AL REEF VILLAS
Residents have easy access to two beaches near Al Reef Villas. The nearest beach is Yas Beach, which is at a distance of 12.5 km or a 13-minute drive from the community.
Another beach near Al Reef Villas is Al Raha Beach Chalets. It is a refined waterfront resort with 3 pools. Beaches that can be reached in about 30 minutes include Abu Dhabi Beach, Corniche Beach and Saadiyat Beach.
LEISURE ACTIVITIES AND NOTABLE LANDMARKS
The closest landmarks are:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Al Reef villas are situated close to Abu Dhabi International Airport. It is the second largest airport in the UAE. Then there is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi which offers a number of rides, dining and shopping attractions to visitors.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Residents living in The Villas can keep fit at the:
- Quiet Park near Al Reem Downtown
- Contemporary village playground park in Contemporary Village
- Arabian Village Gym in Al Reem Downtown
The sub-community has many green outdoor spaces. In fact, there are numerous parks near the area. Quiet Park is a good place where residents can go for a relaxing jog or walk. Playground Park in Contemporary village is where children can play football and ride bicycles.
Arabian Village gym is a fully equipped gymnasium where residents can exercise. The gym is 4-minutes away from the sub-community.
Salons and spas nearby include:
- Tosa Spa - Sky Park Plaza, Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Super Oasis Gents SPA and Salon – Old Shahama
- SPA at Yas Hotel
Salons near Al Reef Villas include the Tosa Spa in Sky Park Plaza, Abu Dhabi International Airport and SPA at Yas Hotel. One can also visit the Gents Super Oasis SPA and Salon in Old Shahama. It is an 8-minute drive away from the area.
Al Reef Villas is a multicultural community. The area celebrates many community events such as the Christmas, Chinese New Year, Diwali, Halloween and more.
SOCIAL COMMUNITY GROUPS
Those looking to keep in touch with their fellow community members can like the Facebook page called Al Reef Community (@alreef1.ae) to stay connected with the community happenings.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
While living in Al Reef is a popular option for families, one must remember that finding public transport can get tricky. Taxis are limited and the nearest bus stop is 13 minutes’ away from the area. Residents prefer to use personal transport as there is an abundance of parking spaces in Al Reef Villas.
- 20-minutes’ drive to Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is at a distance of 8-minutes
- Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital is also a short 10-minute drive away