بيوت
شقق للبيع في دبي
الخليج التجاري
شقق بنينسولا وان
DUB214555 - بيوت
Earn 9% ROI | No Fees | 30/70 PP | 5% Booking

شقة في بنينسولا وان الخليج التجاري 1 غرف 1031300 درهم - 5440103

30/70 Payment Plan | No Fees | Ideal Investment

This stunning one bedroom apartment is set on a low floor and benefits from a pool and canal view, which can be enjoyed at eye level from the sofa!

*This would make for the ideal holiday rental Investment*

Offered with attractive payment terms, with only 30% payable during construction and nothing until handover, where the remaining 70% is due, at which point you obtain a mortgage.

Handover is set for Q4, 2024 with No DLD fees and No Agency fees to pay, this is an amazing opportunity to purchase a waterfront apartment in this spectacular new master community in the heart of the city.

Call Rennie (BRN: 44531) on
for more information, to book your apartment today.

Finance is available on this property through haus & haus partners. Please speak to us for more information.

Further details, please drop into our flagship office at the Gold & Diamond Park - or browse the incredible selection of properties we maintain at www. hausandhaus. com

• 1 Bedroom
• Full Canal View
• Size: 564 sq. ft
• Resort Style Facilities
• High ROI & Appreciation
• NO DLD Fees
• NO Agency Fees
• 30/70 Payment Plan
• Call Rennie
for more details
تفاصيل العقار
  • نوع العقارشقة
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - DUB214555
  • العقارقيد الإنشاء
  • تاريخ الإضافةأكتوبر 10, 2021

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

الموقع
المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

البحث الشائع

*يتم احتساب هذا البحث الشائع باستخدام خوارزمية عقارية استناداّ إلى أسعار العقارات المعلَنَة على بيوت**يستند البحث الشائع إلى البحوث التي قام بها مستخدمي بيوت خلال آخر 3 شهور