بيوت
شقق للبيع في دبي
لؤلؤة جميرا
شقق منتجع شاطئ نكي
558-Ap-S-0137 - بيوت
Spectacular Beach Front Units| Ready to move-in| Post Payment PlanSpectacular Beach Front Units| Ready to move-in| Post Payment Plan
المخططات الطابقيةجديد
الخريطة
منتجع شاطئ نكي، لؤلؤة جميرا، دبي
3 غرف
5 حمامات
2,517 قدم مربع

شقة في منتجع شاطئ نكي لؤلؤة جميرا 3 غرف 5291000 درهم - 5023579

Enjoy the Nikki Beach lifestyle on a spectacular beachfront resort at your private residence on the shores of Pearl Jumeira.

Marvel at panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf and the awe-inspiring Dubai skyline, while enjoying direct access to a private beach.

Ready 1, 2 3 bedrooms apartments | Limited inventory |

Limited-Time Offer:

Pay20% on Booking. Remaining 80% pay over 4 years.

2 years service charge fee waiver.

2 years Free Club House Access at Nikki Beach& Resort & Spa.

4% DLD Fee Waiver.

Adjacent to the Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, the residences offer63 branded apartments, varying from 1 to 4bedroom units, the branded residences include 6 townhouses and 1 penthouse.

The apartment buildings remain true to the Nikki Beach brand guidelines and offer a modern, minimalist fresh resort feel through the use of natural materials. The residents will also have access to a gym and multiple F&B outlets and enjoy the close proximity to the 450 meter shoreline stretch spread across the resort.

The residence avail special discounted rates at the Niki Beach Resort, the resorts food and beverage outlets and also at their Spa and Gym facilities.

Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts is a division of Nikki Beach Worldwide. A natural progression from the famous Beach Club brand, Nikki Beach Hotels & Resorts aims to grow its presence of lifestyle boutique hotels and resorts in desirable beachfront and urban locations.

We at, Al Ward Properties, help you to make your dreams a reality! Find the perfect property of your dreams, be it residential or commercial - buying, selling, rentals or property management.

We believe in transparency and fair deals. Since our inception in 2006, we have risen from the heart of Dubai to establish our presence across the UAE.
  • نوع العقارشقة
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - 558-Ap-S-0137
  • العقارجاهز
  • التأثيثغير المفروشة
  • تاريخ الإضافةفبراير 26, 2021

المخططات الطابقية

صورة ثلاثية الأبعادصورة ثنائية الأبعاد
  • Floor 2-4Floor 2-4

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

الموقع
المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

البحث الشائع

الورد للعقارات
RERA# 11957DED# 586101رقم التصريح# 0101103080
وكيل العقار:Christopher Letoille
عرض جميع العقارات
اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*