بيوت
شقق للبيع في دبي
جميرا بيتش ريزيدنس
شقق العنوان ريزدنسز جميرا منتجع و سبا
MP-S-24456 - بيوت
Partial Sea view | Service Apartment | Best  unitPartial Sea view | Service Apartment | Best  unit
الخريطة
اطلب فيديو
العنوان ريزدنسز جميرا منتجع و سبا، جميرا بيتش ريزيدنس، دبي
1 غرفة
2 حمام
775 قدم مربع

شقة في العنوان ريزدنسز جميرا منتجع و سبا جميرا بيتش ريزيدنس 1 غرف 2000000 درهم - 4950410


Are you looking forward to fulfilling your dream of having a wonderful home?
Are you looking to invest in a furnished apartment and nothing to worry about?
Do you want to enjoy a lovely seaside property in Dubai?
Then this captivating 1 bedroom in The address JBR is the right play to make.

The seller's asking price is AED 2.000,000 and there are also post-completion tranches.

This is a lovely lateral apartment in an enrapturing seaside location in Dubai, that awes with its ornamental design, creatively-size floorplan, and knockout sea view that is going to steal your gaze.

Call Tursun to discuss more details on this property!

Property Details:
* 1 bedroom
* 2 bathrooms
* Fully Furnished
* High Floor
* BUA: 775 sq ft
* Sea view
* handover 2021
* Selling price: 1,900,000 AED
* You only need a deposit of 40% to book this unit & the remaining 60% you will pay on completion.

Features:
- Balcony
- Concierge service
- Shared Gym
- Barbecue area
- Covered parking
- Shared pool
- Lobby in the building
- Shared Spa
- 24 hours security

Metropolitan Premium Properties (MPP) is dedicated to delivering our clients a wide array of services: sale, rentals, property management, consulting services, mortgage brokerage, and many more. Check our website www. metropolitan. realestate for more exciting real estate options







PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Central heating
-Covered parking
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Gymnasium
-On high floor
-Shared swimming pool
-View of sea/water
-Beach Access
-Metro station
-Mosque
-Public parking
-Public transport
-Restaurants
-School
-Shopping mall
-Shops
  • نوع العقارشقة
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - MP-S-24456
  • العقارجاهز
  • تاريخ الإضافةيناير 11, 2021

المزايا والخدمات

شرفة أو تراس
مواقف سيارات
مسبح
طابق
نظام تبريد مركزي
تدفئة مركزية
صالة رياضية أو نادي صحي

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

الموقع
المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

البحث الشائع

Tursun Norboev
العقار معلن من قبل Tursun Norboev0 التقييمات·اكتب تقييم
ميتروبوليتان بريميوم للعقارات
RERA# 11899رقم التصريح# 1989072827
ميتروبوليتان بريميوم للعقارات
عرض جميع العقارات
اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*