بيوت
شقق للبيع في دبي
مدن
شقق مدن فيوز
1035-Ap-S-9912 - بيوت
Pay 10% and move into your own apartmentPay 10% and move into your own apartment
الخريطة
اطلب فيديو

شقة في مدن فيوز مدن 3 غرف 1825000 درهم - 4926509

Patriot Real Estate are pleased to offer Mudon Views combines contemporary living with a sense of community, making it the perfect place to buy an apartment in Dubai. Offering 2BR & 3BR apartments and 2-storey duplex floor plans

Pay 10% and take handover remaining 90% in 6 years in ready Buiding in Mudon Views in Mudon community with 4% dld waiver

MUDON VIEWS
APARTMENTS
READY

2 Bedroom - 970 SQFT - AED 1.170 MIL

2 Bedroom Duplex -
1766 SQFT - AED 1.537 MIL

3 Bedroom - 1485 SQFT - AED 1.870 MIL

Full DLD waiver

No Trustee fees
No Title Deed charge
No Agency commission

Features & Facilities:
10 swimming pool
5 tennis courts
2 schools (James and International)
Security 24 hours
Entertainment areas and families
Close to shopping centres

Location Benefits-
7 min to Global Village
5 min to sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed road
20 min to Jumeirah
20 min to Al Maktoum Airport


Company name: Patriot Real Estate
Address: Office 1401, Damac Executive Heights, Barsha Heights, Dubai
Website: www. patriot. ae
  • نوع العقارشقة
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - 1035-Ap-S-9912
  • العقارجاهز
  • التأثيثغير المفروشة
  • تاريخ الإضافةديسمبر 23, 2020

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

الموقع
المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

البحث الشائع

باتريوت للوساطة العقارية
RERA# 17286رقم التصريح# 1465323
وكيل العقار:Property Consultant - PO
عرض جميع العقارات
اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*