بيوت
شقق للبيع في أبوظبي
جزيرة الريم
شمس أبوظبي
شقق ذا بردجز
1354-Ap-S-3378 - بيوت
Hot Deal! Reduced Price! Smart Investment!Hot Deal! Reduced Price! Smart Investment!
10
الخريطة
درهم690,000
ذا بردجز، شمس أبوظبي، جزيرة الريم، أبوظبي
1 غرفة
1 حمام
689 قدم مربع

التفاصيل

  • نوع العقارشقة
  • السعر
    درهم690,000
  • غرف النوم1
  • الحمامات1
  • المساحة689 قدم مربع
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الموقعذا بردجز، شمس أبوظبي، جزيرة الريم، أبوظبي
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - 1354-Ap-S-3378

وصف العقار

Lowest Price!

Features & Amenities:
- Living Area / Dining Area
- Modern Kitchen
- Stylish Bedroom and Bathroom
- Central AC
- Shared Swimming Pool
- Shared Gym
- Kids Play Area

Right next door, residents can enjoy the capital's newest urban public park, with 99,409 m2 of amenities and attractions. The development also feature pop-op shops, a cafe and outdoor fitness equipment to inspire the most dynamic lifestyle. From smart studios to spacious three-bedroom apartments, every property brings you the very best of capital living on Reem, with balconies looking out the canalm, park, sea or city skyline.

Shams Abu Dhabi comprises residential living area that occupy 90% of the project, while the remaining 10% will be used for commercial and recreational area. It will contain around 100 land plots providing 22,000 residential units and a million square metre park named Shams Park. The entrance of the development will feature the Shams Gate, an 8 building development.

Our team is experienced,motivated & work diligently to ensure your property needs are

CAll us for viewing and more details at
or .

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

قم بحساب قيمة القسط الشهري لهذا العقار

السعر الإجمالي
درهم
فترة السداد
سنة
الدفعة الاولى
درهم
25%
نسبة الفائدة
%
درهم
2,519
القسط الشهري
إجمالي مبلغ القرضدرهم755,739
تفاصيل التمويل
الفائدةقيمة التمويل

البحث الشائع

اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*