بيوت
تاون هاوس للبيع في رأس الخيمة
قرية الحمراء
تاون هاوس تاون هاوس قرية الحمراء
1319-Th-S-1317 - بيوت
3 Bedroom townhouse in RAK (Al hamra village)3 Bedroom townhouse in RAK (Al hamra village)
الخريطة
اطلب فيديو

تاون هاوس في تاون هاوس قرية الحمراء قرية الحمراء 3 غرف 1550000 درهم - 4746977

درهم1,550,000
تاون هاوس قرية الحمراء، قرية الحمراء، رأس الخيمة
3 غرف
4 حمامات
2,170 قدم مربع

التفاصيل

  • نوع العقارتاون هاوس
  • السعر
    درهم1,550,000
  • غرف النوم3
  • الحمامات4
  • المساحة2,170 قدم مربع
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الموقعتاون هاوس قرية الحمراء، قرية الحمراء، رأس الخيمة
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - 1319-Th-S-1317

وصف العقار

Valorem Real Estate proudly announces for the first time in UAE get your READY unit along with up-to 12 years residency visa and trade license and pay on 5 years!


Royal Breeze Residence is located in Ras AlKhaimah and surrounded by the Arabian Gulf and the greenery of the Al HamraGolf Club. Not far away are the Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club and Pier One,which are excellent places to spend your leisure time. Royal Breeze Residence consists of award-winning properties that have everything needed for resort-style living.

Unit Description:

Gym
BBQ area
Balcony
Central AC
Private community pools
24 hours CCTV
Private beach
Yacht Marina
Built in wardrobes
Children's play area

And much more !

Its surrounded by malls,retail shops,medical centers,private schools and cafes ! which means you have everything around !
only 35 minutes to Dubai.

Payment plan:

Pay 20% Down payment and the rest 80% installment plans in 5 years NO INTEREST !
note: prices are lower if you wish to buy the property without the visa and the license.

المزايا والخدمات

شرفة أو تراس
مسبح
جاكوزي
ساونا
غرفة بخار
نظام تبريد مركزي
مركز رعاية أطفال
منطقة لعب للأطفال
حديقة
+ 6 مزايا وخدمات

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

قم بحساب قيمة القسط الشهري لهذا العقار

السعر الإجمالي
درهم
فترة السداد
سنة
الدفعة الاولى
درهم
25%
نسبة الفائدة
%
درهم
5,659
القسط الشهري
إجمالي مبلغ القرضدرهم1,697,674
تفاصيل التمويل
الفائدةقيمة التمويل

البحث الشائع

اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*