بيوت
شقق للبيع في دبي
الخليج التجاري
شقق فندق إس إل إس دبي
RAT-S-1042 - بيوت
Stunning Views
فندق إس إل إس دبي، الخليج التجاري، دبي
1 غرفة
2 حمام
1,125 قدم مربع

شقة في فندق إس إل إس دبي الخليج التجاري 1 غرف 2112888 درهم - 4655972

Radlett Real is super excited to present you one bedroom loft apartments in SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences , Business Bay

Property Details
> 1076 sqft
> Price Range :AED 2,060,888 - AED 2,593,888/-
& USD 564,
,070.63
> Semi furnished with Kitchen white goods
> Different Views
> Infinity Pool
> Reception
> Concierge
> Round the Clock Security

Easy Access for all of this Location
3 MINUTES to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
5 MINUTES to DIFC
10 MINUTES to Dubai International Airport

Payment Plan

4% DLD fee
30% down payment remaining 70% over 3 years
Completion Done .
Ready to handover

The SLS Dubai one-bedroom loft is super functional, so lively, and buoyant, with a doubt height of over 7 meters, giving you mega big bedroom and living room volume. The living room extends onto a 7-meter high terrace, where the views are just amazing.

Call Radlett Office on
for further details

Company name: Radlett Real Estate Brokerage
RERA ORN: 23288
Address: 706,Lake Central, Business Bay Dubai, UAE
Primary email:


Company Profile: Radlett Real Estate Brokerage was created with service in mind. Service to Owners, Tenants and the Agents. Radlett is driven by passionate people who have combined experience spanning over 20years. Service is our focus. No. 1 Dubai Real Estate Partner.
  • نوع العقارشقة
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - RAT-S-1042
  • العقارجاهز
  • التأثيثغير المفروشة
  • معدل الإيجارجديد
  • تاريخ الإضافةيونيو 23, 2020

المزايا والخدمات

شرفة أو تراس
مسبح
جاكوزي
ساونا
نظام تبريد مركزي
تدفئة مركزية
صالة رياضية أو نادي صحي
منطقة لعب للأطفال
خدمات صيانة
+ 4 مزايا وخدمات

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

الموقع
المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

البحث الشائع

*يتم احتساب هذا البحث الشائع باستخدام خوارزمية عقارية استناداّ إلى أسعار العقارات المعلَنَة على بيوت**يستند البحث الشائع إلى البحوث التي قام بها مستخدمي بيوت خلال آخر 3 شهور