One Bed Room Pay 20%Get the key Remaining 80% Pay in 5 YearOne Bed Room Pay 20%Get the key Remaining 80% Pay in 5 Year
10
الخريطة
درهم1,744,000
برج بلفيو 2، أبراج بلفيو، وسط مدينة دبي، دبي
1 غرفة
2 حمام
1,959 قدم مربع

التفاصيل

  • نوع العقارشقة
  • السعر
    درهم1,744,000
  • غرف النوم1
  • الحمامات2
  • المساحة1,959 قدم مربع
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الموقعبرج بلفيو 2، أبراج بلفيو، وسط مدينة دبي، دبي
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - 1035-Ap-S-3167

وصف العقار

For Sale

Pay 20% Get the Key
Remaining 80% Pay in 6 Years
Specious Size Apartment with a large Terrace 

Area :             Down Town
Building :        Bellevue Tower
Type :             1 Bed ( Bigger Size / Specious ) 
With Big Terrace + Laundry Room
Size :              1959 Square Feet
Selling Price : Aed. 1,744,000/=
Completion :   August 2020 

4% DLD Waver
No Agency Fees

For more info Call
Farooq

m.


Bellevue Tower Located in the heart of the prestigious Burj Khalifa District, the two Bellevue Dubai Towers perfectly encapsulate modern urban living and offer luxury apartments in Dubai for sale in Downtown Dubais bustling Business Bay. 1, 2 and 3-bedroom luxury apartments, lofts and penthouses in Dubai bring new definition to contemporary architecture.

Company name: Patriot Real Estate
RERA ORN: 17286
Address: Office 1401, Damac Executive Heights, Barsha Heights, Dubai
Office phone no:

Office fax no:

Primary email:

Website: www. patriot. ae

Company Profile: We handle commercial, residential and investment property in and around Dubai, with an emphasis on the City Fringe and Tech City markets.

المزايا والخدمات

شرفة أو تراس
جاكوزي
ساونا
تدفئة مركزية
ردهة إستقبال
خدمات المصاعد
منطقة لعب للأطفال
مكبّ نفايات
أمن و حماية
+ 5 مزايا وخدمات

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

قم بحساب قيمة القسط الشهري لهذا العقار

السعر الإجمالي
درهم
فترة السداد
سنة
الدفعة الاولى
درهم
25%
نسبة الفائدة
%
درهم
6,367
القسط الشهري
إجمالي مبلغ القرضدرهم1,910,157
تفاصيل التمويل
الفائدةقيمة التمويل

البحث الشائع

اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*