Spacious Home on a Large Plot in Dubai HillsSpacious Home on a Large Plot in Dubai Hills
12
الخريطة
5,098,000درهم
5 غرف
5 حمامات
6,112 قدم مربع

التفاصيل

تفاصيل العقار

  • نوع العقارفیلا
  • السعر5,098,000   درهم
  • غرف النوم5
  • الحمامات5
  • المساحة6,112 قدم مربع
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الموقعسدرة، دبي هيلز استيت، دبي
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - LP01484

وصف العقار


We are delighted to present this stunning five-bedroom villa in Sidra 2, which has been designed to create the perfect family environment.







The construction of the villa is well underway and units are expected to hand over in October 2019. Only 60% of the price needs to be paid in advance of handover, with the remaining 40% spread out over a post-handover plan.



Sitting on a large plot size of over 6,000 Sq. Ft, this type 5 villa is situated one of the lush green parks and community pool at a short walking distance. The villa features elegant flooring, an open plan layout and floor-to-ceiling windows that create bright natural lights to flow in the villa. The kitchen is well designed with granite countertops. All en-suite bedrooms are spacious with the marble floors in the en-suite bathrooms. Every element serves a deliberate purpose, complementing the architecture of the home and adding a magical touch to each room.



This really is a very prime option for a family home in Dubai.

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

قم بحساب قيمة القسط الشهري لهذا العقار

سعر العقار
درهم
فترة السداد
سنة
الدفعة الاولى
%
درهم
نسبة الفائدة
%
القسط الشهريةدرهم18,612
إجمالي مبلغ السداد على 25 سنةدرهم5,583,703
تفاصيل التمويل
الفائدةقيمة التمويل

البحث الشائع

RERA# 12328, DED# 691988رقم التصريح# 473603874
وكيل العقار:Jason Hayes
عرض جميع العقارات
هذا العقار لم يعد متوفرا بعد الآن