فیلا في ميبل في دبي هيلز استيت 3 ميبل في دبي هيلز استيت دبي هيلز استيت 5 غرف 2430000 درهم - 4133176

ميبل في دبي هيلز استيت 3، ميبل في دبي هيلز استيت، دبي هيلز استيت، دبي
Pay 25% and move in / 100 % DLD WAIVER / No CommissionPay 25% and move in / 100 % DLD WAIVER / No Commission
13
1
الخريطة
2,430,000درهم
5 غرف
4 حمامات
2,700 قدم مربع

التفاصيل

تفاصيل العقار

  • نوع العقارفیلا
  • السعر2,430,000   درهم
  • غرف النوم5
  • الحمامات4
  • المساحة2,700 قدم مربع
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الموقعميبل في دبي هيلز استيت 3، ميبل في دبي هيلز استيت، دبي هيلز استيت، دبي
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - PAR-S-12911

وصف العقار

NOTE: SPECIAL EID OFFER STILL RUNNING. . .

-4% Dubai Land Department Waiver

-Pay only 25% and move in. . pay the remaining the 75% during 3 years without any interest rate

-3 years free service charge

-No Commisision

-What else do you need?

THE GREEN HEART OF DUBAIDubai Hills Estate is a unique blend of elegantly-planned neighbourhoods crafted around a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course. As the largest development of its kind in the region, it is an aspirational city within a city that will transform the way you live.






FEATURES:

* Plot: 2,950 sq. ft.

* Semi-detached unit

* Near Pool and Park

* The Best Location; at heart of Dubai

* Located in Dubai Hills Estate by EMAAR

* Perfectly located between Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina

* 6 minutes drive to Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall

* 16 minutes drive to DXB airport

* Excepted high capital appreciation

* Expected up to 10% rental income

* The best investment

* Flexible payment plan

* Access to 18 holes Golf course

* Access to Dubai Hills shopping mall

* Access to Dubai hills Boulevard and food and beverages restaurants

* Access to 2 schools

* Access to Hospital

* Access to 14 tennis courts

* Access to business district

* Access to Dubai Metro

* High end fittings and finishing



Call Rani Farran on
FOR VIEWING

المزايا والخدمات

  • مزايا
    • نظام تبريد مركزي
    • مواقف سيارات
    • مناطق تخزين
    • غرفة دراسة
  • البناء
    • شرفة أو تراس
  • الصحة و اللياقة
    • صالة رياضية أو نادي صحي
    • جاكوزي
    • ساونا
    • غرفة بخار
    • مسبح
  • الترفيه والأسرة
    • مكان مخصص للشواء
    • منطقة لعب للأطفال
    • حديقة
  • التنظيف والصيانة
    • خدمات صيانة
  • الغسيل والمطبخ
    • غرفة غسيل
    • خدمة غسيل ملابس
  • الخدمات التقنية
    • اتصال داخلي
  • الخدمات العامة
    • توفر أجهزة السحب الآلي
    • غرفة خدم
    • حراسة 24 ساعة

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

قم بحساب قيمة القسط الشهري لهذا العقار

سعر العقار
درهم
فترة السداد
سنة
الدفعة الاولى
%
درهم
نسبة الفائدة
%
القسط الشهريةدرهم8,872
إجمالي مبلغ السداد على 25 سنةدرهم2,661,514
تفاصيل التمويل
الفائدةقيمة التمويل

البحث الشائع

RERA# 17286رقم التصريح# 15298
وكيل العقار:Rani Farran
عرض جميع العقارات
هذا العقار لم يعد متوفرا بعد الآن