Single Row Overlooking Equestrian CentreSingle Row Overlooking Equestrian Centre
10
الخريطة
3,650,000درهم
جراند فيوز، مجمع ميدان المبوب، ميدان، دبي
4 غرف
6 حمامات
3,334 قدم مربع

التفاصيل

  • نوع العقارفیلا
  • السعر3,650,000   درهم
  • غرف النوم4
  • الحمامات6
  • المساحة3,334 قدم مربع
  • نوع العرضللبيع
  • الموقعجراند فيوز، مجمع ميدان المبوب، ميدان، دبي
  • الرقم المرجعيبيوت - DUB170549

وصف العقار

PH Real Estate are proud to offer this Meydan Grand Views Townhouse on a huge corner-plot within the Millennium Estates Community.

Grand Views is a G&Co developed, ultra-premium gated community comprising of luxurious villas and sprawling townhouses. This is the city's newest and most anticipated community, compromising 476 homes offering spectacular views of the Grand Stand. Grand Views offers the best of fine suburban living with the convenience of being located near DIFC, Downtown and with direct links to and from Sheikh Zayed Road.

Property Features:
- Massive corner plot
- 35% to pay now and remaining 65% upon completion
- Original Price (+4% Oqood = AED 4,661,280)
- 4 en-suite bedrooms + maid's
- End unit
- Roof terrace + private enclosed garden
- Covered parking
- Unbeatable amenities
- 35% to pay now and remaining 75% upon completion
- BUA - 3,334 Sq. Ft.
- Plot - 16,111. 85 Sq. Ft.
- Completion November 2018

Please call Martin
or email

الموقع والأماكن القريبة

المؤسسات التعليمية
المطاعم
المستشفيات
المتنزهات

حاسبة التمويل العقاري

قم بحساب قيمة القسط الشهري لهذا العقار

سعر العقار
درهم
فترة السداد
سنة
الدفعة الاولى
درهم
%
نسبة الفائدة
%
درهم13,326القسط الشهري
إجمالي مبلغ القرضدرهم3,997,748
تفاصيل التمويل
الفائدةقيمة التمويل

البحث الشائع

اتصل بالوكيل لمزيد من المعلومات
الاسم*
البريد الإلكتروني*
رقم الهاتف*
نص الرسالة*